Certification of Academic Documents and Degrees

Certification of all documents and statements issued by schools and universities from China requires

- The original document with an Arabic translation.

- No fees required.

N.B. Graduation certificates can only be certified at the Consular section.

To obtain a school (or university) status document

- the applicant should fill-in a copy of the following form, and certify the form at the cultural section.

- No fees required.

( Click here to download the school (or university) status document form )