Certification of Academic Documents and Degrees


Certification of all documents and statements issued by schools and universities from China requires.

- The original document with an Arabic translation.

- No fees required.


N.B. Graduation certificates can only be certified at the Consular section.


To obtain a school (or university) status document.

- the applicant should fill-in a copy of the following form, and certify the form at the cultural section.

- No fees required.
  <Click here to download the school (or university) status document form >



back to Cultural, Tourism and Media Affairs  |  Contact us